#1 Doris

Doris

Advanced Member

• Graphics Course Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,412 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 06 January 2018 - 06:28 PM

You won't believe how I managed to get an order in for that little free dog and boots.

I joined on the 1st of January, and when I clicked on the die it would not go into my basket. So I send them an email and they came back to me and said that they run out of the die because of a big demand. I found it strange, then I saw it advertised for £9.99 and clicked on it, just to see what would happen.

It went into my basket and a discount for the same amount came up. lol  All I paid at the end was  £2.99 postage.

Mind you, I am still waiting for it, hopefully it will come soon. What a bad start to a new membership.

#2 Percy

Percy

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 2,990 posts
  • LocationWinnipeg, Manitoba - Canada

Posted 06 January 2018 - 07:34 PM

Good for you Doris. :)   Smart thinking.  

After a couple of months complaining to C&C that I'm not getting member's pricing or even the 10% discount, they finally came back and said the I did not renew my membership for 2017 and therefore not entitled to the member pricing. The time before this they auto billed my credit card for the membership and I assumed they did it again in 2017, but apparently they did not, as I reviewed my credit card statements to confirm.  So, the hundreds of pds in purchases I made and no discount- not happy with myself. :(

Time to rejoin again.  Lesson learned.

The only thing I'm still disappointed at them is, they refuse to give me a working phone no. I could call them on, when I have issues, like this.  Could have been resolved months ago if I did. :angry:

#3 Pamela

Pamela

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 558 posts
  • LocationSouth Wales

Posted 07 January 2018 - 10:48 AM

Percy go straight to the top and email  David.Peck@craft-retail.com

You should get a response fairly quickly, perhaps even a phone call.

#4 Doris

Doris

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,412 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 07 January 2018 - 01:29 PM

I also wrote down the email address Pamela, just in case I don't get the die in question. The service and answer I got made me angry. I feel sorry for Percy having such problems with them.

• Pamela likes this

#5 Percy

Percy

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 2,990 posts
  • LocationWinnipeg, Manitoba - Canada

Posted 07 January 2018 - 03:56 PM

Thanks Pamela.  I make note of his email addy.

• Pamela likes this

#6 Julia 1

Julia 1

Advanced member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,377 posts
  • LocationForest-of-Dean.

Posted 08 January 2018 - 06:50 PM

My  membership renewal was due just before Christmas I got a phone call from C/S asking if it was ok to go ahead with it ? said yes it was, very poor service for you Percy & you've been with them some year's now too.     

00099 (2)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Top 50 Crafters The Top 100 Decoupage Websites Top All Craft Sites Scrapbooking Cards