#1 Percy

Percy

Advanced Member

• Graphics Course Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,990 posts
  • LocationWinnipeg, Manitoba - Canada

Posted 20 May 2018 - 02:27 PM

I come on every day to see who perhaps might be on and to check any new posts. Alas, there has been none, but feel free to post in here your final thoughts !  See everyone on the other forum.

#2 Julia 1

Julia 1

Advanced member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,377 posts
  • LocationForest-of-Dean.

Posted 20 May 2018 - 04:54 PM

Me too, Very sad to see all the lovely Gallery's go not sure if I want to do a Gallery again.

00099 (2)

#3 Percy

Percy

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 02:45 PM

Julia, Thanks for your post.  I will also miss the card gallery, the craft video posts, and perhaps one or two other great topics.  I believe members need that inspiration.  As for setting up a new gallery on the other forum, I think you should, and that goes for anyone else thinking as you do at this moment.  Always save a back up, just in case.

#4 Doris

Doris

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,412 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 21 May 2018 - 04:02 PM

You are both right, I will miss this forum as well. But I can understand why Bob got to close it. Just have a look how many members signed on with similar names, all scammers. I don't think any of those members tried to get into the new forum. Our administrator checks everybody wanting to join.

I will try and upload some cards in the new forum, have to learn it first.

See you both on the other side x

#5 Julia 1

Julia 1

Advanced member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,377 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 04:29 PM

I'm still a bit unsure if I will be posting much on NNF now  all the bits ( like tile's & paper's making ) plus Video's  we like to go on  here will not be on the other 1 they were nice to see as you say Percy gave a bit of a push when needed, you got me into the beading craft Percy I was looking forward to seeing your beading craft image done & posted here., not sure if I want to bother with a Gallery again ,, I have both your email addresses so will pop a line to you both soon. I'm a bit confused how this site will work when Bob resets it up for paper's etc ?.. 

00099 (2)

#6 sonia

sonia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,013 posts
  • Locationstoke on trent

Posted 04 June 2018 - 02:53 PM

Ive been reading a few posts on here what’s happening is there a new forum coming sorry I have not been around x
Sonia My Gallery

#7 Percy

Percy

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 02:56 PM

Sonia, I've sent you a PM.

#8 Julia 1

Julia 1

Advanced member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,377 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 02:59 PM

Hi Sonia long time no see , Bob is closing this 1 down was to have  closes on May 25th ??? but still open  so if you have any Gallery item's you want saved let Bob know he will do you a Zip folder with all your stuff, We have gone over to the NNF now Bob will be setting this site back up but without the Forum & Gallery's   

00099 (2)

#9 sonia

sonia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,013 posts
  • Locationstoke on trent

Posted 04 June 2018 - 03:02 PM

Thankyou Julia hope you are well where do I find the N n f please I’ve been away a long time forgot how to use it all 😕
Sonia My Gallery

#10 Julia 1

Julia 1

Advanced member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,377 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 04:32 PM

The Forum you want is just called NNF Caroljane is Admin on there  with Bob so if you send a PM from here to them they will then let you get  login keep your user  name on there "Sonia " as you use here they will know who you are as we all did hope you get to get on there. hope this helps..PS have you read the Important news post by Bob on here it may help you out a bit. let me know how you get on . 

00099 (2)

#11 Pamela

Pamela

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 558 posts
  • LocationSouth Wales

Posted 04 June 2018 - 09:26 PM

I think Bob has closed registration on the No Name Forum.

#12 Percy

Percy

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 10:43 PM

Hi Pamela, I thought the same, so I PM"d Bob.  Bob will re-open to allow her to join the NNF.

Thanks Julia for the heads up on her cards, I forgot already about that.  I'll send her another PM.

#13 Julia 1

Julia 1

Advanced member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,377 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 05:32 PM

Well done ,,, 8) 

00099 (2)

#14 lanzalady

lanzalady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts
  • Locationlanzarote, Canary islands

Posted 07 June 2018 - 09:34 AM

I have not been on here for quite a while so this has really come as a shock although I can understand that it takes time away from family and other commitments for Bob. I am posting this now because I don't know what the new forum is and just in case here is still being looked at perhaps someone would help. If not Thank you all for being so helpful and friendly. I know we have never met but I always think of you all as FRIENDS.

#15 Julia 1

Julia 1

Advanced member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,377 posts

Posted 07 June 2018 - 12:10 PM

Hello again, The new Forum is called NNF ( no name forum ) yes it was a shock to us all to but we understand , if you sent a PM from here to Caroljane or Bob as they are Admins on the NNF as it is closed to new member's but if Bob knows you want to go over to the other 1 he can open it for you to get set up on it, it is a bit different to this as you can set up a Gallery but people can't put comments posting on the card's etc on there put can on the general Forum. If you go to Bob's message on here & some of the posting you will see how the new ( to us ) Forum works hope this helps..  

00099 (2)

#16 Percy

Percy

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 07 June 2018 - 01:26 PM

Lanzalady, I've sent you a private PM.

#17 caroljane

caroljane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 478 posts
  • LocationSurrey

Posted 17 June 2018 - 12:41 PM

I have not received a pm from Lanzalady but I did from Sonia and she is now a member on NNF.

Bob still has the registration open on NNF and I have asked him to close it as we are being inundated with many spammers for me to remove

I had to log back in on here to write this message. Something I haven't had to do for a long long time.

I don't think we can keep asking Bob to open and close the registration. He has a lot to do..

#18 caroljane

caroljane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 478 posts
  • LocationSurrey

Posted 19 June 2018 - 12:37 PM

I believe I have now found out how to close registration - and have done so. Time will tell.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Top 50 Crafters The Top 100 Decoupage Websites Top All Craft Sites Scrapbooking Cards