#1 Pamela

Pamela

Advanced Member

• Graphics Course Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 555 posts
  • LocationSouth Wales

Posted 19 September 2011 - 11:50 AM

Creative Stitches & Hobbycrafts 29 Sept - 01 Oct.

This is the only craft show we have in Wales and we didn't have it last year for some reason. I've been going for several years and always spend a fortune! LOL! One of my sisters lives in Cardiff and she comes with me but in the past I've also arranged to meet members of a forum there.
I usually go on the Thursday as it's so much quieter unless hubby wants to come then we go on Saturday. Is anyone else going and if so what day and shall we meet up? I haven't ordered my tickets yet so my plans are flexible.

#2 Percy

Percy

Advanced Member

• Graphics Course Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,981 posts
  • LocationWinnipeg, Manitoba - Canada

Posted 19 September 2011 - 01:10 PM

Good Day, Pamela,  Really wish I could attend and meet you and other members, but sadly a bit to far away.  I'm sure Virginia might agree with me, on how envious we are that you have so many craft shows all year around to attend.  There are really no shows in Canada and the US have a couple of major ones, too far away to attend, and only about twice a year. :(

Do wish you a lovely time, take pictures for me and let us know how things went.  Take care.

#3 Janet

Janet

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 3,896 posts
  • LocationNorth Wales

Posted 22 September 2011 - 05:47 AM

Hope you have a good time there Pamela  you'll have to let us know how you get on

Even though it is in Wales it is too far for me - it  is 3 1/2 hours away by car and too long of a journey for Megan (she suffers with travel sickness really bad)

My Gallery
My Blog
Carry a smile inside every day and some of it will shine right out of you

#4 Virginia

Virginia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 22 September 2011 - 08:00 PM

I'm sure Virginia might agree with me, on how envious we are that you have so many craft shows all year around to attend.  There are really no shows in Canada and the US have a couple of major ones, too far away to attend, and only about twice a year. :(

Yes, I certainly agree with Percy.  We ARE envious!  For everyone who is able to attend, have a WONDERFUL time  ;D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Top 50 Crafters The Top 100 Decoupage Websites Top All Craft Sites Scrapbooking Cards