Christmas Baubles.A great Christmas bauble project for both Adult and Children. I’m sure kids will enjoy adding extras like glitter to it. One of the great things about the template is it can be used with any of our landscape papers so you actually have 1,000 of designs to choose from.
Both the template and the Christmas landscape papers can be downloaded for free via the links below. In our example we used white card but you will find that thick glossy photo also gives a really nice finish.
(we suggest you click the link on the bottom right of the vide and view it full screen)
Equipment Used in the Christmas Bauble Project
White Card or230gms Glossy Photo Paper
Sharp Craft Knife
This is a great project for all ages and maybe one for doing together in the run up to Christmas. It would also be good for schools beaver / cub groups and Sunday Schools.
Here are links to the relevant download.
For those who don’t want to sit through the video here is a summery of the Christmas Bauble project.
- Download the template.
- Download one of our A$ landscape Christmas designs (or use your own, or make a blank bauble to decorate yourself).
- Print onto A4 white card or thick glossy photo paper
- cut round the outside of the template.
- score and fold each of the blue lines
- Starting at one end stick each of the tabs to its relevant spot (IF you’re not watching the video you will need to work this out).
- Before you stick down the last tab, open up the paper clip, tie the cotton onto it and then drop it into the bauble remembering to keep the other end of the cotton on the out side.
We hope you enjoy this project Christmas Bauble Project. Please do take a look at the others on our Projects Page.