Christmas Bauble 3 is, as the name implies our 3rd and perhaps simplest project for making a Christmas Bauble for your tree or window. We have three complete templates available to download, one with Santa, one with Penguins and one with Snowmen. There ios also a blank template which you can use to make Baubles to decorate yourself. This doesn’t mean you can’t add extra embellishments such as glitter to the pre-done ones.
These should make a great Christmas project for both adults and children, even for school, cub packs etc.
Equipment / Tools Needed for Christmas Bauble 3 Project.
- A4 white card
- Blunt Knife (or something else for scoring).
- Sharp Craft Knife
This is another very simple project to make.
- Print out the template you want on to the A$ white card.
- Cut it out.
- Score the blue lines with a BLUNT knife or something similar.
- Now fold each place where you have scored. Each one is a mountain folded.
- Stick the bottom four sections together using the tabs.
- Stick the first 3 on the top sections on the top down but leave the last one with the two tabs on.
- Make a hanger out of a loop of cotton on a paper-clip. It’s best to open the paper-clip a little but not so much that the cotton can come off.
- Place the paper-clip inside the bauble and run the cotton out the top..
- Stick down the last section using the two tabs. This is the most difficult bit. I used a darning needle .
As with the other baubles you will need to decorate the blank one from scratch and even the others can have some additions. Maybe a bit of giller or some coloured foil on the edges.