Fathers Day Card Project.
A nice but fairly simple Father Day Card Project. You will find all the designs used in the project in a single zip folder towards the bottom of this post.
The frame which is demonstrated can be used in any sort of card projects and we have made different designs and sizes of these available on the site. There is also a blank version which you can colour yourself with a graphics program.
The Fathers project was fairly simple to do and we didn’t need too much in the way of equipment.
- Craft Knife.
- Paper Glue.
- A4 White Paper (pref Glossy).
- A4 White card.
- Double Sided Sticky Pads ( Glue for 3d Decoupage).
- Print off the designs, onto Card for the frame, onto thick paper or card for the decoupage and onto paper for the insert sheet.
- Make up the frame including the two tabs at either end.
- Make up the 3d Decoupage of the word Dad. You can use 2 or 3 layers. The choice is yours.
- Stick the two bits above together.
- Fold a piece of card in half. In our case we folded and A4 sheet in half as we were making an A5 card. If you are making one of the smaller versions you will need to adjust the card blank accordingly.
- Sick the frame / decoupage to the front of the card.
- Fold the insert sheet in half and stick that in the card.
So as you can see there isn’t an awful lot to it. Please feel free to change the design as suits. As we said, this style of frame should be useful in all sorts of cards. The decoupage in the middle doesn’t have to be a word. Maybe one of our 3d Characters like a craftville bear!
We hope you enjoy this Fathers Day card project.
Fathers Day Card Projet Zipped Files to Download.